The member clubs of the Nebraska Golf Association (NGA) have access to some of the finest and most comprehensive services anywhere in the country that promote golf. These services enable clubs to provide a superior golfing experience to their members, ultimately increasing play and loyalty.
The NGA offers all our member clubs some great benefits at the cost of $22 for regular and $10 for junior members that are active on GHIN. We do not charge any type of club dues or have any other hidden costs.
Check out our benefits and services below, and contact Sam Oehm at (402) 505-4653 ext. 103 or email@example.com to get your club set up.
NGA Member Club Benefits/Services:
- Golf Handicap and Information Network (GHIN) online solutions free of charge, is the largest handicap computation service in the world, used by more than 12,000 clubs and over 2.3 million golfers.
- USGA Tournament Management online software, free of charge, is the most comprehensive and dynamic online tournament solution in the industry.
- Customized web site capabilities through Golf Nations.
- World Handicap System™ administration, including assistance with authorization in using the WHS.
- Course, Slope and Pace of Play ratings. The NGA is the only entity approved by the USGA to issue ratings for Nebraska golf courses.
- The NGA is an Allied Golf Association of the USGA for its member clubs. It is an authority on golf rulings and rules infractions, monitors compliance with Rules for Amateur Status, and examines players attempting to regain
- Course Measuring Services
- Course Marking Consultation
- NGA acts as a liaison with the USGA Green Section
- NGA Team Interclub eligibility
- Club is listed in the Club Directory section on nebgolf.org.
- Nebraska Golfer subscription
- Educational seminars on handicapping, course rating and the Rules of Golf, which are open to a club’s membership as well as its management.
- Tournament Clearinghouse, have your club events listed in the Nebraska Tournaments listing on nebgolf.org.