Join the largest community of golfers in Nebraska, with more than 150 member clubs and nearly 27,000 golfers who enjoy the exclusive benefits of NebGolf Membership.
Getting started is easy, simply click on the Join NebGolf button and get your membership activated today for $35 (good for a full year) through our NebGolf Members Club. You will first be asked if you've ever had a GHIN number. Select either Yes, No, or I don't know (we recommend this option if you're not sure, which allows you to search for your name). Fill out the application and make payment via credit card (We accept VISA and Mastercard). You can also set yourself up for auto-renew, which will be processed a full year from your join date and will make sure you stay active and don't miss out on anything.
For information or questions regarding NebGolf membership, please contact Justin Ahrens at (402) 505-4653, ext. 104 or via email at email@example.com.
NebGolf Member Benefits
- Official Handicap Index® through the World Handicap System
- Free Mobile App
- Stat Tracking, Games & GPS capabilities through the Mobile App or GHIN.com
- Personalized eNewsletters sent via email with your current Handicap Index®
- Eligibility to compete in Nebraska Golf Association Championships and Events
- Affinity Travel Benefits - NebGolf Members save an average of $65 per hotel booking
- GOLFTEC Omaha Benefits - $50 Swing Evaluation, $50 Club Fitting & 10% off Lesson Plans
- Imperial Headwear Discounts - NebGolf members receive 20% off the best hats in the game
- Rocket Tour Headcovers - NebGolf members receive 25% off custom headcovers
- Global Golf Post+ Special Offer - The new home of informed golf journalism. No ads. No clickbait. Just great golf writing.
- Satisfaction of giving back to the game with your dues being invested in the form of numerous meaningful services
If you are a junior golfer, you'll want to check out Nebraska Junior Golf or Youth on Course, which includes a NebGolf membership and many additional benefits for young golfers.
Join Directly Through a NebGolf Member Club
You also have the option of joining the NebGolf directly through one of our 150+ member clubs. There are two ways to do this. First, several public facilities allow you to activate your NebGolf membership online through our website. Click the Join Through a Member Club Online option below to see where you can do this. You can also visit one of our member clubs and join in person. Click the Find a Member Club to Join in Person link below to see the full directory of our member clubs. All memberships offer the same benefits.
NOTE: Join Through a NebGolf Member Club
If you're trying to join in person through a NebGolf member club, you can visit the nearest public golf course or the one you play the most to establish your NebGolf membership. Ask someone behind the counter for information on how to establish a NebGolf membership or GHIN number. After filling out an application and paying the necessary payment, you will receive a GHIN number (your handicap identification number) and hence, a membership to the Nebraska Golf Association. Make sure you give the club your email address and have them enter it in your profile (this is how we deliver most of your member benefits). You may now begin posting scores. After you post your third 18-hole score, GHIN will calculate your scores overnight and you will have your official World Handicap System Handicap Index® the next day.
If you are a member of a private club your NebGolf membership is almost always taken care of as part of your club membership. Your golf club probably bills you once a year for a "Handicap Service Fee". While providing your GHIN number and Handicap Index is one of the more obvious things the Nebraska Golf Association does, it is far from everything the NebGolf is doing to make golf better for all of us. For that reason, we hope your club is billing you for what the fee really is, a membership to NebGolf, one of the benefits of which is your handicap. Make sure you give the club your email address and have them enter it in your GHIN profile (this is how we deliver most of your member benefits).
For information or questions regarding NebGolf membership, please contact Justin Ahrens at (402) 505-4653, ext. 103 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.